Summary of Job and Company:
Yesho Tuff is an Architectural Glass Processing company based out of Hyderabad. We manufacture all kinds of glasses that are used in buildings and in facade applications of High Value and high rise projects all over the country.
This role requires a candidate who has the ability to lead a team of 10 people (Blue collar Employees). Ensuring dispatch and proper handling of Architectural Glass to various locations in Hyderabad and also in various parts of the country. The role will also include managing dispatch of containers for export to international locations in the future.
1. Arranging, sorting and supervising the packing of the product as per the delivery schedule of orders.
2. Optimizing Route map and consolidation of orders for fastest delivery times.
3. Coordinating and informing customers regarding the delivery schedule.
4. Maintaining records of delivery receipts and other confirmation documents via MIS reporting.
5. Managing logistics vendors and negotiating prices.
6. Ensuring the safety of manpower and material during the dispatch process and until delivery location.
7. Ensuring consistent targets on dispatch are met.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in any field.
2. Communication Skills: English, Hindi. Ability to communicate in Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada is an advantage.
3. Basic Proficiency in Excel, MS Word.
4. Must have experience of managing a team of 5-10 people.
5. Minimum Experience : 3 Years in Relevant field.
6. Must have a smartphone and a two-wheeler for conveyance.
7. This role requires relocating close to our manufacturing unit which is based near the town of Shadnagar, 40 KMs south of Hyderabad Airport on NH 44.
Salary and Benefits:
1. CTC ranges from 2.15 LPA - 2.65 LPA based on previous experience and qualifications.
2. Safety Equipment provided on-site.
Joining Date: Immediate