Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Dispatcher. We need an enthusiastic individual who can provide a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
Some general Dispatcher duties and responsibilities are :
- Experience in US Logistics
- Scheduling and dispatching drivers, owner-operators, and vehicles, to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests, or immediate needs
- Relaying information such as work orders or other messages to and from work crews, field inspectors, supervisors, or emergency personnel
- Using telephones, two-way radios, or text messages to contact employees or emergency personnel
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services, or equipment
- Preparing daily work such as schedules
- Preparing work orders for crew or receiving work orders from work crews
- Being in charge of communications within company-assigned territories
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, charges for work performed, expenses for services performed, inventory records, and other information.
The qualifications and skills a Dispatcher must have are:
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with others under any type of condition
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills to keep track of schedules, routes, and personnel
- Knowledge of computers for scheduling and other dispatching duties
- Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting, events happening at the same time
- Ability to work under stress and remain calm and to calm other people during rapidly changing circumstances
- Ability to relay information in a fast-paced environment.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
Must have knowledge of the USA market
Must have 2+ years of experience in US Logistics
Must have fluent English and Punjabi communication
Education Qualifications - Must be Graduate.
- Time management
- Collaboration skills
- Problem-solving / Analysis
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Capacity; Good knowledge of MS Office & Google products.
Candidate must be a Punjabi & English speaker.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹22,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month