At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Distributed Batch & Console Operations Specialist, you are responsible for monitoring scheduled batch jobs and related incidents.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Handle production operating system resource availability, reboot devices.
- Monitor scheduled batch jobs and batch cycles, resolving any non-application scheduling conflicts.
- Alerts monitoring and Ticket Raising for outstanding messages and recycling various regions as per request by support team with SDM approval.
- Any storage drive or device issues are occurred will notify to storage team under the guidance.
- Monitor production subsystem.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 months experience in IT Technology domain
- Basic knowledge in Distributed batch and console operations.
- Validated knowledge about Control-M and ticketing tool.
- Experience in scheduling on-request batch jobs that require immediate execution.
- Ability to invoke resolution and restart procedures in case of failures in the batch jobs
About Business Unit
- Working knowledge on distributed operations tools such as Control-M
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!