DISTRICT MANAGER - SPECIAL INVESTIGATION
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Function: Risk Management
Education: Any Graduate
Location: New Delhi
Key responsibilities :
1. Filing Police complaints and converting them into FIR and arrests.
2. Investigating Fraud/Suspicious cases received from different stakeholders and report them back.
3. Extending support to other sub-processes (POS, BGV,Helpline, MS) of security.
4. Identify and gather information from market fraud trends.
5. Liaision with law enforcement agencies and extending required support.
6. Close all investigation cases within TAT and report to the seniors.
7. Collect all relevant evidences to support your investigation.
8. Prepare daily report and send to reporting manager.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Knowledge of fraud/risk is preferable.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. Basic computer skills.
4. Must be open to field job.
5. Must have his own conveyance.
6. Must be 6 feet tall