Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Organizational support of the project team in all issues relating to project documentation
- Support the project in the EDM system (data ownership, folder structure, roles and access rights, archiving / classification criteria) in collaboration with data ownership manager / Offshore DM.
- Preparation of the project-specific document management plan (DM plan). Updating the DSP on a periodical basis for Onshore.
- Finalization of the document list (includes customer documents and internal project documents) with the project manager, the subproject managers and, where applicable, the customer
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of the document list
- Support of controlling for the timely document preparation in collaboration with the project scheduler
- Acceptance and archiving of customer documents by external partners
- All verifiable delivery of customer documents (submittals) to external partners (e.g. customer, consultant, supplier) or to an intermediate local office; this also includes all correspondence on documents relating to these interfaces
- translation management
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering
- You carry 2 to 5 years of experience in relevant position
- You have relevant experience as a Documentation manager in large project environment
- You have knowledge of project management
- You have knowledge of Railways Signaling domain
- You have good communication skills