Dot Net – Software Developer
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Dot net – Software Developer.
Looking for candidates with more than 3+ years of experience.
Qualification: B.E (Comp),B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech with 60% Marks.
Required Skill Set:
- Data base: MS SQL 2005 and above, Oracle 10g and above
- Tools used: MS Visual Studio, IIS 6.0/7.0, TFS, VSS
- Reports: Knowledge in designing Crystal Reports, Sql server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Strong working Knowledge on Web based applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should involve and be responsible for all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC
- Actively participate in discussions with team members during design, development and implementation
- Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness
- Document the tasks assigned
- Testing the application in real situations
- To discharge any other responsibility assigned by the superiors from time to time