The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies like C#, . Net 2 Core framework and Azure. As a part of coMakeIT, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of.
Net stack, SDLC processes and the QA life cycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.Responsibilities
- Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- BE / B. Tech/ ME/ MTech/MCA.
- 5+ years experience
- Should have experience in C#, WinForms, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in working with Oracle database preferred
- Should have extensive understanding of OOPs, design patterns, multithreading, schedulers, Streams, etc.
- Very important to be aware of European culture, be proactive with work, take initiatives and contribute towards team productivity
- Good English communication skills
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.