Drupal Back-End DeveloperNVent
4 Years Salary not disclosed Read More... Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 1 Month ago
We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.As a Drupal Evangelist At NVent, You’ll
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
- Be responsible for working with clients to determine their business drivers, assess technical needs, and deliver high quality solutions.
- Modify existing code and write new custom code to power the functionality of an array of Drupal sites
- Act as the translator of customer business requirements and creative design artifacts into functional specifications and technical design specifications and work closely with the technical leads and their assigned development team to get the projects executed.
- Steward of innovation who can recommend ways to increase velocity/speed-to-marketing through streamlined processes as well as ways to improve customer experience through customer-focused design
- Lead client calls and software demonstrations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to and govern codes review process with team of developers, ensuring a stable and relatively bug-free environment.
- Maintain and govern code documentation, keeping in line with agile methodologies.
- Lead quality assurance and testing best practices, ensuring for all developed functionalities are tested within defined structure.
- Develop Object-Oriented (OO) code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code based upon a solid understanding of OO design.
- Estimate and plan releases for a CMS implementation.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Disseminate technology best practices and keep abreast of new Drupal technologies and standards.
- Work with senior developers in the adoption of new technologies within our technology practice.
- Academic background in Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science required or equivalent, demonstrated work experience
- Experience in eCommerce, retail or consumer packaged goods preferred
- Previous experience in or with Acquia Cloud (Drupal-tuned application lifecycle management suite with a complete infrastructure) to support Drupal deployment workflow processes from development and staging through to production
- 5+ years of Drupal web application and web site development, with experience building complex corporate web sites, eCommerce sites, portals, mobile/responsive sites with a high degree of customization and involving large data sets
- 3+ years managing web application projects
- Object Oriented PHP
- Handling common theme preprocessing tasks with PHP using Drupal best practices
- Implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG)
- Implementing SEO standardsFamiliarity with DB and DB Modeling – in particular MySQL
- Experience working in cloud environments
- Drupal 8
- Web knowledge in terms of developed secure and high-performance websites.
- Drupal 8.x, configuring control modules
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
- Experience with developing, maintaining and improving DevOps pipelines and automation tools (such as GitLab, Gulp)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Test-Driven development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present and influence views in a clear and compelling manner
- Resolving and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Abilities to meet the physical and environmental demands:
- Ability to work with associates on a team under the supervision of a leader or work independently as necessary
- Ability to work across time zones in a multi-cultural environment
- The ability y to clearly and comfortably view, interpret and process information via a computer monitor for extended periods of time during normal working hours is required.
- Potential travel requirements are 3 - 5 trips per year (including international travel).
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
NVent recruiting Drupal Back-End Developer Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates nearby Mumbai,.NVent vacancies for Drupal Back-End Developer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
NVent Company recruits a lot of Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Diploma
, PG Diploma
are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Mumbai, can apply for Drupal Back-End Developer position in NVent. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the NVent recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of NVent and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of NVent and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in NVent and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities