· Should be able to perform all minor upgrades to Drupal portal independently
· Expert in php code implementation which is used by Drupal portal and should be able to add new custom functionality to the portal whenever required
· Good knowledge of how Drupal portal integrates with Apigee as backend using php code for all custom functionality
· Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
· Minimum 3 years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
· Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
· Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
· Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies