DTP (desktop publishing) operators use specialist computer software to make sure that printed materials (such as books, newspapers, magazines, and brochures) are well designed, attractive and easy to read.
Should have knowledge of Corel Draw, Illustrator and Photoshop.
A DTP operator should:
• have excellent computer skills and knowledge
• be creative, with an eye for good design
• be able to prioritize a varied workload
• work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• enjoy doing artistic work.