The position requires but not limited to the below qualities/skills:
1) Strong ETL background preferably in SSIS or equivalent
2) Strong SQL background with exposure to AWS S3, Hive and other relevant AWS technologies.
3) Adapts to changes in technical environments and quick to grasp.
4) Shows dedication and commitment to work
5) Ambitious to make a difference within the team and company
6) Excited to work on projects to build/enhance data model.
• Develop efficient ETL and data warehousing solutions in a fast paced and dynamic company setting.
• Understands and adheres to efficient performance tuning processes in ETL
• Create and implement SSIS Packages to bring new services onto the ETL and data warehousing platforms.
• Analyze data structures in existing legacy systems in order to design, extract, transform and load processes and data warehouse data structures
• Use standard data modeling, data flow, and data documentation tools to analyze, document and present data analysis work.
• Develop complex queries to solve data mining problems
• Write reliable and efficient programs scaling to massive datasets and large clusters of machines
• Create and maintain thorough documentation for data dictionaries & formulas.
• Work closely with data modelers, business data analysts, and BI developers to understand requirements, develop ETL processes, validate results, and deliver to production
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of data collection, extraction, and storage processes.
Works in good team spirit to resolve issues.