Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators. Products, solutions and services address
the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Electrical Design & material cost estimation of Traction Transformer for offers. Responsible for preparing GTPs/ GA & other technical documentation during offer stage.
- Understand the Electrical Design tools, concepts & processes from parent company. Transfer this knowledge to other departments during order execution.
- Coordinate with parent company for Order & Offer design finalization
- Responsible for shop floor problem solving during execution stage.
- Prepare technical ordering Specifications for procurement of components. Involvement in vendor development, vendor evaluation & localization drive. Responsible for CADIM & SAP entries.
- Prepare & maintain ISO documentations.
- Involvement in solving site related complaints.
We are not looking for extraordinary minds, but we need right attitude.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Candidate should have completed Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical),from reputed University with minimum 5-6 years of experience in the field of Transformer. Experience in Distribution / Traction / dry type transformers will have additional advantage
- Must possess basic knowledge of Transformer design concepts.
- Good written & verbal communication skills. Multi-cultural experience will get additional advantage..
- Candidate should know basics of transformer manufacturing processes & lifecycle, in general.
- He/She should be aware about the factors affecting cost & quality.
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careersOrganization:
Siemens LimitedExperience Level: