Electrical Designer Shall be responsible for following activities of
tender and Execution activities of AIS & GIS (for 400 kV & below):
1. Prepare complex electrical SLDs,
arrangement layouts, electrical wiring diagrams, detail drawings, BOQs and all
2. Work with AUTCAD software
3. Prepare Drawings designed under the
direction of project engineer, drafting supervisor, and/or drafting
coordinator, per project specifications. Such drawings might include but are
not limited to:
· Single and three-line AC diagrams
· Layout Plan and sections
· Cable trench layouts
· Earth-mat layouts
· Erection Key Diagrams
· Bill of Materials, Cable Schedules
4. Prepare project documentation and
drawings per department cad standards and procedures.
5. Check own work for accuracy as
required as per engineering checklist.
6. Organized and detailed with project
development and coordination.
7. Perform as lead for individual
projects; provide document status updates to project engineer.
8. Perform drafting check of others for
9. Performs job function requiring
10. Assist with preparation of drafting process checklists and
standards if required
Candidates need to have the
following qualifications and experience:
Secondary withat least 2 years Cad drafting
with Cad software applications requirements, AutoCAD R2016 higher.
· ITI/Diploma in Electrical /
training in Computer Aided Drafting.
skills to include Microsoft OfficeExcel and Microsoft Word