To develop panel General Arrangement, schematic
drawings using AUTOCAD tool as per engineering inputs and directions.
To manage the on-time delivery of tasks as per
agreed schedule and maintain quality output commensurate with CAD practices and
To work as an individual contributor within
a team of design pool and be flexible with work assignments as part of complete
- Understand the basic concept
& components of an electrical panel, electrical installation, component clearance
requirements etc. Conversant in AUTOCAD tool for the drawing preparation.
- To develop HV/MV/LV Single line
diagrams, panel General Arrangement, schematic drawings based on project
specification and engineering inputs.
- To develop panel layouts’ plan
& section elevation for panel installation from general arrangement / panel
board formation, engineering inputs.
- To take into account the panel electrical
layout / cable interfaces and aspects while developing the electrical room layouts
with the support of co-team members.
- To develop CR Building, other
aux building’s panel arrangement layouts & section elevation drawings.
- To work out BOQ’s for panel
components, cable quantity & glands, lugs based on cable schedule drawings
and work out optimized arrangements.
- To be able to work on standard
IT Tools for the everyday deliverables to the level of competency expected out
of the role.
Competency /Work Experience:
- Working experience for preparation
of scheme drawings for the panel manufacturing team of LT / HT Panels .
- Working experience in design of
control & relay panel schematic drawing for manufacturing team shall be
- Site exposure and awareness of
various aspects of an electrical panel installation.
- Experience on Solar / wind /
storage projects shall be added advantage.
- Experience any other tool like
MicroStation, E-Plan & Engineering Base software in addition to AutoCAD shall
be added advantage.
- Working experience on
international projects & codes shall be added advantage.
- Competency and willingness to
learn and upgrade to the advanced designing tools.
- Adoption to Process and Tools
as applicable for the role & deliverables.
- Good communication skill.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work independently, Collaboration
- Ability understand and
communicate in English.