Adv.No.: HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2020
1. Name of the post & Grade Electrical Engineer; Grade E-2
2. No. of post 01 (one )
3. Place of posting ICC Group of Mines, Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatshila, Dist.-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
4. Type of Employment Contractual
5. Method of Recruitment Walk-in-Interview 6. Tenure 1 (one) year
7. Eligibility Criteria Category Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from: a.PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd. b.Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc. c.Private organization of repute. Qualifications Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a valid Electrical Supervisory Certificate of Competency for underground mines and Surface H.T. Installation & Sub-Station High Tension (HR) & Low Tension(LT) 33 KV / 11 KV Sub-Stations. Experience The candidate should have a minimum of 20 years experience of working/supervisory capacity in underground mines electrical systems & surface (Substations, High & Low Tension). Should have sound knowledge of Electrical System related with Underground mines. The candidate should be medically fit for underground mines.
8. Age Should not be more than 63 years