Adv.No.: HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2020
1. Name of the post & Grade Electrical Supervisor; Grade T-10
2. No. of post 02 (Two)
3. Place of posting ICC Group of Mines, Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatshila, Dist.-East
4. Type of Employment Contractual
5. Method of Recruitment Walk-in-Interview
6. Tenure 1 (One) Year
7. Eligibility Criteria
a. Category Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from:
a) PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd.
b) Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc.
c) Private organization of repute.
b. Qualifications Diploma in Electrical Engineering/B.Sc./Matric with a valid Electrical
Supervisory Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface H.T.
Installation, HT & LT 33 KV / 11 KV Substation.
c. Experience The candidate should have a minimum of 20 years experience of
working/supervisory capacity in underground mines electrical systems &
surface (Substations, high & low tension). Should have sound knowledge
of Electrical System related with Underground mines.
The candidate should be medically fit for underground mines.
d. Preferred Experience in maintenance of troubleshooting electrical equipment in Power
House, Substation etc.
8. Age Should not be more than 63 years