· To transport equipment's to clients location
· Installing Camera, Lighting and Video Equipment’s and Wiring.
· Editing and copying video tapes and ordering inventory.
· Assembling, Operating, Troubleshooting Audio Visual Equipment’s & Instrument’s and Supporting tools
· Disassembling equipment, wiring and supporting tools in a safe manner.
· Generating expense reports for management.
· Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
· Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
· Supervising electricians.
· Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
· Troubleshoots electrical issues
· Inspects circuit breakers and other electrical components
· Conducts general electrical maintenance
· Reads and interprets blueprints and technical diagrams
· Labels system components
· Works standard computations relating to electrical load requirements of wiring