Electro-Mechanical Engineer researches, plans, designs, develops, and conducts tests on electronic cables/harnesses and mechanical assemblies and/or systems.
Electro-mechanical engineering technicians use mathematics for analysis, design, and troubleshooting in their work.
Engineering or Applied Physics, decent knowledge in electromechanical engineering with wide scope to most related fields
Electrical or mechanical related working experience with skilled usage of Solid Works design & OrCad schematics design Independent working ability; strong initiative, self-motivation and team-working attitude, strong oral and written communication skills.
Electro-mechanical technicians must be able to apply the theory and instructions of engineers by creating or building new components for industrial machinery or equipment.
Set to play an important role in layout, routing, part selection, design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting of all electrically-driven devices in our new SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) systems, including stages, robots, motors, pumps, fans, PLC, etc.
While function performances of each equipped device must meet systems requirements, minimization of electronic noises/interferences, acoustic noises, mechanical vibration and heat turbulences must also be taken into comprehensive consideration for these sensitive systems. Industrial standards/regulations should be conformed and high reliability should be ensured.
The job requires work planning and coordination for self and other team members.
A close work together with other SEM engineers, system engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers and field service engineers.
Previous working experience in electron-beam scanning microscope systems, SEM electronic modules and semiconductor industries is a plus.More information about this Electro-Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Electro-Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Electro-Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Electro-Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Electro-Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Electro-Mechanical Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.