Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.Job Summary
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Electrocardiograph (ECG) Analyst to join our Core Lab team in Mumbai, India. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the companyâs success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.Responsibilities
- Transmit, enter and process ECG data;
- Perform ECG database cleanup activities;
- Process ECGs and send to Cardiologists;
- Perform set-up, shipment and management of ECG equipment;
- Develop and revise ECG documents, and assist in ECG database design and development; and
- Provide status reports regarding ECG metrics to study team.
- Bachelorâs degree and related certification with 4 yearsâ experience in ECG interpretation preferred
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel; and
- Excellent organizational skills.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.Awards
What To Expect Next
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/VetsWARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer