This role is for our product, Auctm. Read more about it below-About Auctm
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What you'll be doing
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Ensure that email marketing is executed in support of brand strategy and in accordance with best practices
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Create various email lists, templates & campaigns
- Develop A/B testing framework, analyze data to get insights & suggest methods for improvements
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring and nurture programs based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop and present email marketing performance reports on a regular basis
What you should have
- Experience: 2-3 years of proven experience creating high-impact email marketing campaigns
- Great copywriting skills
- Well versed with Hubspot (Preferred),MS Excel & Google Analytics
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and time-management skills - this is remote work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 (We'll work out of our Noida office once it's safer)
- Joining Date: ASAP
- Compensation: Competitive + ESOP(s)
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture here.