InvestingChannel, a fast growing Internet company leading the way in high-end financial publisher and advertiser solutions designed to drive revenue from website and database display and performance-based advertising solutions, is looking for a creative, passionate and proactive Email Operations Coordinator to join our team. If you're a strong communicator who is driven by results, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
The Email Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of email campaigns including: building and deploying emails using our email service provider, creative trafficking and optimization, managing inventory, analytics, customer service and assist with billing. Our client relationships are primarily in the financial and business space. You will join a dynamic group of seasoned professionals to build the business and move it to the next level.
- Minimum of 1 yearsâ email campaign experience.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one ESP platform - PostUp a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Sales Force
- Ability to manage multiple relationships and maintain communication lines between publishers and clients.
- Must possess strong organizational and analytic skills, as well as have a proactive and detail-oriented nature.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Create email campaigns using PostUp.
- Tweak Creative Executions using HTML
- Traffic email creative to outside publishers.
- Build and traffic orders in Google AdManager.
- Manage the entire campaign process, including insertion orders, inventory and availability, securing/reviewing/approving creative submissions and testing/troubleshooting for both email and co-registration campaigns.
- Inbox management, spam complaints, blacklisting alerts and suggestions for better performance of email campaigns.
- Manage and maintain email lists (scrubbing, change of addresses, unsubscribes and database structure).
- Query and segment lists attributes based upon buy specifics.
- Maintain all analytics for email and co-registration and provide reporting to management.
- Work with our third party provider on the implementation of co-registration campaigns.
- Assist in maintaining and communicating the email list rental schedule.
- Support the sales team with list availability, creative specs and reporting.
- Deliver excellent customer service for client and agencies.
- Report Monthly Booked Revenue to Management
- Provide Monthly Post List and advertiser insight to Sales and Management