If you are interested in working on Automotive Infotainment, Automotive Entertainment Systems, In-Vehicle Infotainment systems, Cameras, Clusters and/or other vehicle systems, this is the position for you.
In this role, you will develop software in C and C++ on Linux and/or Android (AOSP) platforms. You will also test software using debuggers, emulators and simulators; perform software releases and software quality assurance activities.
- 2~3 Work experience related to Embedded System
- Experience programming on ARM multi-core processors (64-bit),Qualcomm Snapdragon.
- Experience with Linux/Android, AOSP, Android HAL, Hypervisors, and BSP Development.
- Experience with video / audio codecs, video acceleration/compositing/streaming and optimization
- Familiarity modifying SELinux, U-Boot, Kernel Drivers, Kernel Modules & internals
- Experience modifying and building Linux system images with Yocto
- Worked on the AWS IOT core, AWS S3, AWS Dynamo DB.
- Worked on Wireless communication WIFI, GSM 4G LTE, BLE etc.
- Experienced on Firmware upgrade over the Air (OTA).
- Exposer to board Bring up, hardware testing
- Proficiency with C/C++, Python, Bash
- Experienced on LINUX, SPI, I2C, UART, MQTT, JTAG etc.
- Required work experience 3 years in embedded systems.
- Design and develop the firmware based on the requirement and coordinate with Hardware & Software teams to design, implement, deploy, and test core features of our product.
- Contribute across Firmware codebase for feature development and platform support as needed.
- Contribute to building and CI integrating processes ensuring smooth sailing during testing and releasing.
- BOM creation and involvement in the component & material procurement.
- To Build test station for testing the Functional and Peripheral of the Hardware during Mass production.
- Coordinates with the development team, manufacturer, and vendor to provide the required support to them.