We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team! As an Embedded Software Engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop embedded software for ARM/AVR microcontrollers
- Expertise in embedded C programming and debugging tools.
- Work on a communication protocol (i.e.I2C, SPI, UART)
- The interface of the embedded module (i.e. Microcontroller, Op-amp, LCD, GLCD, Seven Segment Display, ADC, DAC, RTC, Servomotor, Keypad, Switch, Led, and Potentiometer, etc)
- Work on Digital Signal Processors covering Sample and Hold registers, Analog to Digital Converters (ADC),Analog comparators, Knowledge of digital signaling processing including continues and discrete-time signals and equations
- Familiar with Software development process including Design documentation, Test plans, etc.
- Familiar with electronic equipment's (i.e. CRO, Multimeters, Soldering iron, Relay Test Bench, Voltage Source, Current Source, Servo Motor Controller, Automatic Phase Selector Switch, Earth Leakage Relay, and Earth Fault Relay, etc)
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Proven experience in* programming with C*
- Experience in the design of embedded systems with real-time multitasking operating systems
- In-depth knowledge of software configuration management tools as well as defect tracking tools
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, coding procedures, interfaces, IPs, and hardware systems
- Sound understanding of reading datasheets and schematics of components
- An analytical mind in addition to a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment