Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Embedded Software Engineer to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, participates in a group of developers as a project member responsible for complex contributions.
- Responsible for specific aspects of assigned projects.
- May provide bug verification, release testing or beta support. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on various modules on x86, mips & arm targets. Experience with FPGA based systems desirable.
- Bachelors/MasterĂ˘ÂÂs degree in Engineering discipline , Computer science, EE or ECE
- Extensive experience in C and C++ and preferably one other structured language (non-scripted)
- Experience with Real Time Operating System (RTOS) and time-critical software development
- Experience with Single Event Upset (SEU) mitigation mechanisms
- Experience with local and remote debugging concepts and tools
- Preferably experience with hypervisor and/or container virtualization techniques
- Experience in developing software for RTOS and embedded applications
- Experience with hardware interfacing
- Preferably experience in device driver and BSP development
- In-depth knowledge of different processor technologies such as: ARM, PPC, LEON, OpenRISC, SoC processors
- Affection with upcoming processor technologies such as GPGPU / MPPs
- Preferably knowledge and understanding of MPP/GPU processors and related development (CUDA / OpenCL)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.