We believe in preventive health care and defense robotics to save lives. We achieve that goal with the help of artificial intelligence, Internet Of things, medical wearables, robotics, & 3D printing. We operate with a mission-focused approach and would request talented & hardworking people who are committed to the cause to apply.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities will include working on embedded systems, and also:
1. Work on programming various embedded controllers
2. Handle PCB designing
3. Work on sensors and camera integration
4. Work on system integration
5. Work on testing and debugging
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Aug'20 and 29th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Do apply if you are passionate about building a career in embedded systems
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum
Please note - We are looking for full time in office candidates from Noida (Delhi NCR) to apply.