Industry :HVAC/Building Services/Green building consultancy
Experience : Min3~5years related experience on Energy & Light Simulation for Green building projects.
A sound knowledge of HVAC and lighting systems, building control systems, energy conservation measures, building physics is also expected and high commitment to sustainable design are essential for this position.
Additional capabilities like experience in LEED Commissioning, Heat load simulation, Energy efficiency in HVAC & ighting systems and Business development will be an added advantage.LEED AP with specialization preferred
· Energy Simulation Specialist to play a SME role in advancing the practice of Building Performance Simulation.
· The candidate will provide simulation services related to buildings energy & light systems for ongoing and upcoming projects.
· The candidate will drive the LEED Fundamental & Advanced Commissioning activities for green building projects.
· The Candidate should have considerable working experience in energy-efficient system design and simulation, daylighting utilization, LEED rating systems, energy analysis studies and Energy management & incentive programs.
· As SME, develop and provide the internal training to the internal team.
· Provide building performance modeling that analyzes energy and thermal performance of new and existing Commercial, Institutional, Residential & Industrial buildings
· Prepare building analysis reports to present the results of daylight, energy and thermal modeling, greenhouse gas emissions analysisand research findings.
· Prepare documets for LEED Commissioning and measurement & verification credits.
· Understanding of LEED building rating systems required.
· Technical presentations to clients or design teams on above.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
· Must have excellent Oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and prioritization skills.
· Understanding of various standards like ASHRAE/ISHRAE/IGBC/BEE/NBCC/ IPMVP for Building Energy Systems.
· Ability to read and interpret Energy system’s DBR and construction documents.
· Ability to accomplish tasks timely with minimal supervision.
· Ability to interact openly with the customer& internal team.
· Should be able to work in virtual teams as practice expands