With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG),which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers. First to deliver the best imaging and classification data for every defect or point on any layer at any time. EBeam’s mission encapsulates its role as the “eyes” of KLA’s product line, providing timely information on defects and critical locations on the wafer at the highest spatial resolution possible. Customers use EBeam products alongside KLA patterned and bare wafer inspectors to quickly understand the nature of defects and other imperfections on product wafers and take action to correct the manufacturing process.
KLA is seeking applications for an Algorithm engineer in EBEAM division for developing next generation technologies in yield management for Semi-Conductor industry. This position involves developing advanced Image Processing
and Machine Vision
algorithms for the wafer Inspection, Review and Metrology products. We are one of the pioneering companies in the Semi-Conductor industry to use Deep Learning algorithms for defect detection and classification
. In addition, we are actively exploring using Generative models (GAN) for SEM image simulation and image quality enhancement
- This position involves developing advanced image processing algorithms for the wafer inspection and review.
- Designs and develops cutting edge image processing and machine learning algorithms.
- Implement system level solutions to push the limits of sensitivity on semiconductor inspection & review systems.
- Designs and implementations are always constrained to operate with the boundaries of robustness and stability.
- Real time requirements pose additional challenges and works extensively on providing solutions to live customer problems in the field.
- This position is unique as it interfaces with several system level groups - Optics, mechanics, sensors, and applications among others.
- The opportunities are boundless in the technical areas as we are constantly pushing the envelope of leading-edge technologies in algorithms and image computers.
- System level solutions for these complex automated inspection platforms. We are constantly innovating and releasing products every few months
Adaptability, Collaborates, Communication, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Drives Results, Innovation, KLA Values, Problem Solving, Work Processes
We offer a competitive, family-friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer