This information security function in the CISO office is responsible for the defining, implementing and governing security practices and standards within RealPage.
This Security Analyst role will be primarily responsible for supporting the Security Operations IT audit functions, with a focus on coordinating User Access Reviews. Secondary responsibilities include supporting IAM/User Administration duties.
- Communicates with application owners to coordinate the pull of user data from systems
- Reaches out to business owners/reviewers to ensure user access reviews are completed timely and accurately.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies related to user access
- Reports daily on the status of all reviews, as well as any discrepancies or risks.
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to assess compliance
- Prepares or obtains user and system access reports and retains evidence of the data source
- Performs tasks related to end user access, including user access provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications in various systems and applications
- Reviews and maintains department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures
- Improves and/or automates existing processes
- Works collaboratively with other IT teams to configure IAM tools and systems
- Works with business users to ensure roles and processes meet business needs, while adhering to IAM standards