Full timePosition Location
Candidate demonstrates excellent understanding of ICT design principles for Transportation projects like Airports, Airport tunnels – APM/BHS, Metro rail etc. Should be keen to quickly learn, adapt and perform in a project design delivery environment. Must possess multitasking skills with a strong zeal for accepting new design-based challenges. Should be a team player with excellent communication and team coordination skills along with excellent presentation skills.
Experience preferred in detailed designing of ICT systems like, Telecommunications space planning, Rack sizing for Storage, Servers, Switches etc., Heat load calculations, Site wide ICT network design, Wireless data network, Voice and data network, Digital display / Signages, Master clock system, IP telephony, SMATV / IPTV, Structured cabling, Containment planning and routing, ICT design specifications & report preparation, Authority/Telecom service provider design guidelines awareness, Electronic security surveillance, Access Control & intrusion detection, Public system, Building Automation & PLC SCADA system etc.
Building information modelling expertise: 3D modelling, clash coordination, Navis work review, BIM 360 software capability.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage assigned project task coordination and team management.
- (BIM) Building Information Modelling – modelling, clash coordination and reviews.
- Detail design delivery for SCN, ICT Technical Rooms, WDN, FIDS / PIDS, MCS, EPABX, SMATV/IPTV, ESS/IDS, PAVA, BACS / SCADA systems etc.
- Sound understanding of building MEP systems and coordination for ICT/ELV system.
- Knowledge of simulation tool for CCTV coverage planning, Sound pressure level, & Wireless Heat mapping will be an added advantage.
- Model building and drawings of building services elements for Electrical services like lighting power, Containment, earthing and lightning protection systems, schematics, schedules, etc.
- Basic electrical design calculations – maximum demand, voltage drop etc.
- QA/QC procedures
- Attention to quality and technical correctness
- Smooth coordination with other Mechanical, Structural and Architectural services
- Work within time limits to complete deliverables on time.
- 4 to 6 years with BE/BTech/MTech in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecoms.
- Field related certifications OR equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Strong practical understanding of best practices within ICT, Telecom, Security and ELV systems
- Thorough understanding of Telecommunications Global Standard like ANSI/ TIA/EIA, Building cabling standard ISO/BS/IEC, BICSI, Data Centre Tier ratings, telecom service provider guidelines etc.
- Be familiar with preparation of layout drawings and schematic diagrams for electrical services.
- Be able to manipulate Revit families, views, browser structure, sheets, schedules, filters and similar Revit functions
- Be experienced in design software such as Dialux / Relux / Elum Tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.