PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Global Product Stewardship/ Compliance Support. The projects include completion of Customer Environmental Requests (CER),IMDS/ CAMDS/ BOMCheck Support, Updating Customer forms, Responsible for communicating to Suppliers/Plants about Product Compliance requirements, Collecting data from suppliers, Validating/ Updating Declaration of Non-Use (DoNU) for Molex Chemical Substance Specification (MCSS) and Substance Test reports, other data project supportSpecific Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for Leading the compliance projects & closure of Customer Environmental Requests (CERs)
- Also responsible for collecting Environmental/Compliance information from suppliers/plants.
- Taking responsibilities and proactively support global request with latest Global compliance regulations & ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Responsible for supporting in uploading DoNUs, Substance test reports, RoHS/REACH reports
- Support IMDS/ CAMDS/ BOMCheck submissions
- Support compliance requests from internal customers coming through GES-SharePoint site.
- Maintain proficiency in the area of Product Compliance regulations and industry compliance standards.
- Maintain proficiency in the area of documentation, presentations and evaluation of EHS/quality reports.
- Represent Global users in system development programs identifying and documenting requirements, monitoring software development, organizing global user testing and monitoring systemimplementation and effectiveness.
- Document policies, procedures and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the world and provide a vehicle for employee training
- Investigate and develop methods to increase Molex capabilities, reduce costs and leverage corporate skills
- Planning, prioritizing, solving problems, reporting progress and executing established project objectives
'Diploma OR Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Electronics & Communication) or Science/Environment graduate from a reputed university/institution'Other Technical/ Professional Qualification
Experience: 2 to 5 years in Product Compliance/Stewardship Engineer and Environmental Engineering Services functionsSkill Sets & Competencies
- 1.Basic skills in SAP and material knowledge specific to Product Compliance and IMDS/ CAMDS/ BOMCheck requirements
- Good knowledge of RoHS, REACH and other Environmental regulations or directives.
- Good and effective technical communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like Word processing, MS-Excel, MS-Access and Web development skills.
- Prior experience in SAP EHSM and Excel VBA Macro development is a plus
Expertise in Data Management& MS-Office Applications