We're looking for engineers interested in helping us build the best technology education program in the industry. Our ideal candidate is a software developer who also loves to teach. You've built some non-trivial applications. But you also have a passion for explaining technical concepts in just the right way.
This is an outstanding role because it combines teaching and software engineering. You'll design highly technical instructor-led training courses with hands-on exercises to help people get the most out of MongoDB technologies. You'll also become a veritable MongoDB specialist. When applying, please let us know in a few words why you'd be a good fit. Polymath developer? Technology enthusiast? Who loves to speak and write? If any of these descriptions fits, then we'd love to hear from you!What You’ll Do
Experience You’ll Need
- Evaluate customer training requirements, and turn those requirements into courses with clearly defined learning objectives and learning paths
- Design, develop, and maintain course materials. Course materials include presentation content, student and instructor guides, demo scripts, hands-on exercises, assessments and certification exam scenarios, and narration scripts
- Use feedback and survey data from students, instructors and MongoDB field engineering teams to create new courses and improve existing courses
- Spend up to two weeks each quarter co-delivering classes with a MongoDB instructor to gain firsthand experience of how course content is delivered and received
- Build training certification programs to enable MongoDB’s field teams and partners to deliver training
- Learn about new product features and teaching methods, collaborating with the MongoDB product engineering and field engineering teams to create engaging, accurate, in-depth educational material
- Develop sample applications using a variety of programming languages
- Continually look for ways to extend and improve our courses to support new products and features, and to enhance the learning experience for students and their instructors
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field, or equivalent experience in a software or technology-related field
- Aptitude and attitude are more important than credentials
- Proven experience in at least two of the following areas: teaching, technical content development, public speaking, technical writing
- Experience using one or more database technologies. Knowledge of MongoDB is a plus, but not required
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern software development practices and infrastructure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work collaboratively with all members of the curriculum development team and training delivery staff
- Ability to manage time effectively, to complete tasks on a deadline, and to optimal communicate project status and risks as timelines evolve
- You enjoy self-driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages
- Ability to adapt to innovative technologies and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
Within 3 Months
Within 6 Months
- Complete new hire technical training to acquire hands-on technical knowledge of MongoDB products, their specific capabilities and use cases
- Via new hire training and shadowing, acquire a deep knowledge of MongoDB instructor-led training offerings, student personae and learning objectives
- Assist in the creation and review of new training content (slides and hands-on exercises)
Within 12 Months
- Successfully co-deliver several MongoDB training courses, demonstrating a solid understanding of the source material
- Comfortable with creating and releasing new / updated training content, given a course outline with defined learning objectives
- Contribute to the design of new and updated training offerings
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
- Own the end-to-end production of one or more training offerings - from curriculum design to content development to gathering partner feedback
- With the broader Curriculum team, contribute to refining processes and tooling to drive increased development velocity and quality of instructor-led training content
Life at MongoDB
- Disrupting a $64 Billion market
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 17,000 customers in over 100 countries and over 90+ million downloads
- >120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
- Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with skill-full people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Our India office culture
- 200+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
- Macbooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
MongoDB recruiting Engineer Experienced(0 to 3 Years) candidates candidates nearby Gurgaon,.MongoDB vacancies for Engineer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
MongoDB Company recruits a lot of Experienced(0 to 3 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BCA
are selected to full fill the vacancies in Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Gurgaon, can apply for Engineer position in MongoDB. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the MongoDB recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of MongoDB and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of MongoDB and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in MongoDB and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities