ENGINEER - PROTO MANAGEMENT-SHEET METAL
Location: Jaipur, RJ, IN, 302028
Company: Hero Motocorp
Educational & Relevant Experience:
- B.Tech (Mech.)
- 2-5yrs of proto parts development in sheet metal and fabrication category.
- Proto type parts development in sheet metal & fabrication category to cater the need of new model vehicles & upgrade existing models Motorcycle & Scooters as per project requirement.
- Drawing Study and Understanding requirements and functions for development.
- Proto parts development thru neutral source & existing vendors for cost finalization, technical support & quality verification.
- Meeting & follow up of parts within the Proto Management to meet the project schedule.
1. New Models proto parts development- Sheet Metal & fabrication
2. Vehicle Assembly- Clay Model Assembly,Mock Up Assembly,M1 Assembly
1. Review on job profile
2. Functional Trainings
1. Prototype parts development within project time line.
2. Complete sheet metal and fabrication parts development through proto route.
3. Arrange inspected parts within project scheduled time.
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Fabrication, Technical Support, Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
Hero MotoCorp’s manufacturing facilities are based on the core principle of sustainable development, as the Company remains committed to maintaining the highest ecological standards.
Hero MotoCorp has seven globally benchmarked manufacturing facilities, including five in India and one each in Colombia and Bangladesh.
In India, the facilitiHero MotoCorp Ltd.es are located at Dharuhera and Gurugram in the northern Indian state of Haryana; at Haridwar in the hill state of Uttarakhand; at Neemrana in the northern state of Rajasthan, and at Halol in the coastal state of Gujarat in western India. The facility in Colombia is located at Villa Rica in Cauca province and at Jessore in Bangladesh, situated in the southwestern region of the country.