VISUAL EDUCATOR - COMPUTER NETWORK ENGINEERING
FUNCTIONAL AREAS: Engineering Research, Content writing, visual education
Designation: Engineering Visual Educator
1. Understand the physics behind engineering technology or product being explained.
2. Read and understand published journals or papers related to the subject (complete ScienceDirect.com access will be granted).
3. Come up with logical scripts that are based on the fundamentals of the science involved
4. Help the 3D graphics team to develop an animation that matches to the scripts
5. The candidate will also get an opportunity to work with our engineering consultancy team
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- The candidate should have a good background in physics.
- He or she must be able to understand the engineering phenomena or technologies from a scientific perspective.
- Previous experience in the field of visual education is an added advantage for the candidate.
- The candidate must have a B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer network (preferably M.Tech).
- We also expect good English communication skills from the candidate.
1. Qualification- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
2. Stream - Computer Engineering
3. Number of vacancies - 1
4. Experience - 0-2 years
5. Monthly salary(take home) - Rs 25000-35000
6. Key skills - Logical reasoning, Good background in science and engineering & Good communication skill in English
7. Industry - EduTech
8. Job nature - Permanent
9. Bond - No