Production of the monthly and year-end US GAAP Financial Documents in the PeopleSoft general ledger. This includes P&L, BS and Off BS reporting. Additionally insuring that the general ledger balances upload into the Swiss reporting module (ADAC) accurately.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Production of the annual IFRS GAAP published financial-statements.
- Liaising with the entity regulatory reporting group. Includes having an understanding of the regulatory reporting process and ensuring that a hand off of the financial numbers to the regulatory group.
- Managing the FA owned account ownership process. This includes that detailed legal entity FX exposure process controls.
- Manage hand-offs with other FA departments e.g. Central Controls and Intercompany Team
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Product Controller, Legal Entity Controller, CRM, Operations),where necessary, to capture relevant information required supporting reporting or analytical review purpose.
- Coordinating the request for financial summary information and consolidating the data into the management reporting pack on a monthly basis
- Seek to support any onshore review, standard or ad hoc queries required from sending location.
- Participate in working groups for any project implementations, provide user acceptance testing support and also post deployment production testing.
- Ongoing operational improvements to enhance current reporting process.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Preferably CA with a year of post qualification experience
- Proficient in accounting
- Outstanding communication skills
- Preferably having experience / understanding of Investment Banking – basic theoretical knowledge will help.