Enterprise Sales Account Manager - NA region
Shift timings: 5:30pm to 2:30amJob Description Summary
Adobe’s Print & Publishing business is scouting for seasoned sales, business development professionals for an Enterprise Sales Account Manager (ESAM) role. The Enterprise Sales Account Manager (ESAM) will be responsible to generate quarterly bookings/revenue for Adobe’s Print & Publishing Business Unit (PPBU). This is an Inside sales role & the position will be based out of Adobe’s Noida offices. The ESAM PPBU role at Adobe involves working directly with end customers on positioning Adobe’s ELearning & Technical communications solutions. This is not an OVERLAY role & the individual has the ownership of closing business from start to end. The Adobe ESAM will work independently to drive quaterly/annual bookings from a designated set of Enterprise Named Accounts (Existing & New). Individuals with a flair for working with large enterprise customers selling high breed software solutions are welcome to apply for this role.
Our most successful sales executives take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This, combined with the support received from our Solutions consulting, Marketing, and Product team, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the Enterprise Sales community to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.What You’ll Do
What You Need To Succeed
- As an Adobe Account Manager (Enterprise Accounts) you will be responsible to drive new bookings/revenue within designated Enterprise accounts.
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify new opportunities within the existing customer base.
- The ESAM will work on achieving the quarterly/annual booking's quota for the designated set of accounts & must ensure that they consistently achieve/over achieve their quota.
- The primary charter of this role will be to manage relationship with existing large enterprise accounts & identify new business opportunities.
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and use on the customers' business goals, growth strategies and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate Adobe PPBU value proposition/sales solution strategy.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for all the products that one will be responsible to sell.
- Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to defined target accounts with a focus on positioning new Adobe solutions within the designated account base.
- Liaison with Channel and other Adobe Enterprise Account Managers (field) by engaging in targeted call campaigns to enable deeper penetration into targeted accounts
- Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned Adobe solutions in the marketplace
- Manage & maintain a minimum of 30-40 completed calls per day primarily targeting decision makers.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis using Salesforce CRM
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with all the partners to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
- The candidates should have exceptional verbal, written & presentation skills.
- Must have at least 7+ years of RELEVANT experience in Sales/Inside/Sales/Solution Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota bearing role
- An ideal candidate should be PASSIONATE about inside sales as a profession & a believer in the ideology that inside sales is the present & future of sales.
- Should have a natural flair for conversations & enjoy talking to customers about Adobe solutions. Making outbound sales calls is an integral part of this role, so the person should love the idea of connecting with multiple customers/accounts in a day/week.
- Should have proven track record of successfully achieving & overachieving his/her quota during their prior stint.
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle / Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
- Should be willing work in shift as the target markets could be NA
- Capable of analyzing large amounts of internal and external data and to make decisions with speed and accuracy.
- MBA’s preferred, however, graduates with relevant work experience (7+) can also apply