1. Collecting and analyzing environmental data.
2. Carrying out site assessments to determine the environmental impact of commercial activity.
3. Improving environmental conservation management, including recycling, public health, and water and air pollution.
4. Undertaking environmental protection projects such as designing air pollution management systems.
5. Writing reports on their environmental investigative efforts.
6. Consulting and advising policymakers on environmental best practices.
Environmental Engineer Requirements:
1. Degree in environmental, civil, or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Comfortable working outdoors.
3. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
Salary Range(In Rupees): 15000-20000