Looking for an exciting career in cybersecurity? We are looking for talented professionals to join our team:
We are Bold Business a US-based leading solutions company in the telecommunications industry. We are always on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team. In order to provide extraordinary solutions to our customers, we need to work with extraordinary people to create and deliver them, people like you. We are looking for a highly knowledgeable âEthical Hackerâ that is responsible for the providing security pen tests and vulnerability assessments in a Work from Home set up.
- Researching the intended target via both open-source and dark-web channels
- Scanning target networks and systems with commercial, open-source, or custom vulnerability scanners
- Designing a plan of attack that can include exploiting software vulnerabilities, systemic vulnerabilities, social manipulation, or any combination of those factors
- Ethical hackers are expected to carefully document the steps taken to uncover vulnerabilities and detail exactly how they were able to compromise client security systems.
- Writing up reports in clear and concise language for corporate executives.
- Review data and analyze the processes needed to correct security issues
- Working with IT group that was just compromised, helping to advise and train them to avoid future penetration
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to effectively organize tasks, manage multiple priorities/details, meet schedules, and deliver on customer commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize, customer-oriented
- Extensive computer skills and an understanding of networking
- Experienced with cryptography, reverse engineering, web applications, databases, and wireless technologies
- Programming and scripting skills
- Certification as a CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 or later) required
- Certification as a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) required
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer science, Information System or any related area of study
- 5+ years industry experience required
- Understand engineering/analysis/design discipline and methodology
- Experience in security penetration techniques (OSWAP) such as:
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE).
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting XSS
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- Ability to operate onsite scanners remotely.
- Ability to support the Work From Home/ Work at Home set up
- Minimum Highspeed Internet of 10 Mbps download speed