Job Description Executive Assistant (EA) to Managing Director :
1. Coordinating with CFOs, BU (Business Units heads) to get the data for daily, monthly snapshot report for Managing Director.
2. Preparing monthly detailed MIS with Bird’s eye view report for Managing Director.
3. Fund forecasting Reports.
4. Reviewing Annual Budgets and preparing a summary for Managing Director's review and approval.
5. Status of Legal Cases and their update.
6. Daily News Summary containing Industry and Economic news.
7. Analysis of Competitor’s data vis a vis company data.
8. Coordinating meetings, taking minutes of meetings and giving summary and action points for Managing Director.
9. Arranging reviews with CFOs, BU (Business Units heads) for Managing Director and noting of action points and follow up for the same.
10. Acting as a contact point for CFO, BU Heads, employees, clients, and other external partners, who want to connect to the Managing Director.