Executive Security and Admin Candidate Expectation : 6+ years of experience into Security operations Certification in Fire Fighting is mandatory Hands on experience in handling a team of security gurads under him Job description
. 1. Responsible for security administration of the property.
2. Responsible for Day to Day manning, deployments, position check in case of changes in positioning.
3. Responsible for checks on security behavior, uniforms, name tags, ID cards, disciplinary actions when required.
4. Responsible to compile reports on manning as per shift and send it for DMR preparation daily
. 5. Responsible to brief daily and also in case of special events which is generally once a week.
6. Responsible to coordinate with the agency for training for security personals posted.
7. Responsible to rate negotiate with agency as and when required in case of any changes in min. wage act.