Facility Site Lead
Job ID: 1028112 | ATSPL - Tamil Nadu
Taking care of overall Facility & Admin activities.
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical check per PPM schedule.
· Attending TT calls for corrective maintenance, service and repair works
· Co-ordinate with vendor for systems under warranty/AMC.
· Energy consumption reading
· DG maintenance.
· Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
· Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and material.
· Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tacks, and encoders 6.
· Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
· Minor refurbishment and upgrade works for building finishes, fixtures, fittings and equipment, fixed furniture and OPS equipment like Trolley, Cages, Carts
· Fire Alarm & Fire extinguishers regular checks.
· Maintenance, oiling, greasing of carts, trolleys, pump, rolling shutters.
· Attending regular Electrical works
· Height work, hot work permit to issue.
· Minor Civil & Plumbing Corrective maintenance calls.
· Provide daily reports on TT closures & open cases & RCA.
· Tools inventory update.
· PPM schedule maintenance.
· Taking care of Soft services activities i.e. Pest control, Housekeeping, Scrap & Garbage disposal.
Handling agency staff & overall shift.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS : Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics with 3 years of experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS : Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics, Controls & instrumentation with 3 years of experience