intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Research and Concept development in
relation to design and creative outputs
· Fashion Illustration, Sketching.
· Strong sourcing skills that includes
fabrics and trimmings.
· Coordinating with masters and tailors
in order to overlook the sampling and production of the collection
· Creating a Kids wardrobe with a
must-have outfit list
· Sourcing of fabrics and other
· Help manage workflow between design,
sample rooms, production, and sales
· Uphold design integrity and
high-quality execution throughout the entire development process from concept
through to market
· Love & enthusiasm for fashion
· Good communication skills.
· Must be very proactive
· Should be aware of day to day fashion
· Should understand garment construction