Mahitha Prasad label is synonymous with great silhouettes, art, and sustainability, focusing on bridal couture, pret and bespoke. The first flagship store was opened in 2016 and in a very short span of time, the label has grown organically making its presence felt both among the retail space and in sandalwood.
With a little formal training and a lot of self-taught, Mahitha Prasad launched her own line through social media and created a market for herself in Bangalore.
A studio spread across 1500 sq ft at the main HSR layout of Bangalore, cannot go unnoticed to the passer-by. Fresh colors, carefully picked fabrics, romantic silhouettes brewed with surprising elements and embellishments, great attention to detail, make MP a must-have in every wardrobe.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working with the head designer to develop a collection for the brand.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 6th Sep'20 and 11th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Good knowledge on trends, fabrics, patterns and using design softwares