Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel in North America.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial PostĂ˘ÂÂs ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Data Financial Analyst
, to join our IS Development Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana
- The scope of this position extends to Targray applications and application infrastructure worldwide.
- The incumbent will be accountable for:
- Creating, troubleshooting, and maintaining SQL Objects (stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions).
- Writing and maintaining complex SQL queries.
- Building relationships and cleaning data between different systems to align the data to get accurate reports
- Developing, debugging, and modifying the SSRS Reports/SSIS Packages.
- Authoring, managing, and deploying reporting solutions using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),Crystal Reports and SQL Integrated Services (SSIS)
- The incumbent will work closely with the local and international IS and Finance team.
Benefits & Perks
- University degree (B.Tech./MCA) in computer science or computer application.
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience managing multiple MS SQL Server 2008/2014/2016/2017 databases and SQL development.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, written, and oral skills along with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of handling large datasets.
- Advance level knowledge on SQL Query optimization, writing complex SQL queries, functions, procedures, triggers, and RDBMS data modelling.
- Advance level knowledge on T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and stored procedures.
- Ability to work with and understand existing .NET and legacy applications that interact with SQL.
- Datawarehouse concepts (Implementation of ETL pipelines, data integration components (SSIS))
- Experience with Dynamics SL or Dynamics Great Plains and Financials preferred.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or Crystal Enterprise Server would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule to support/maintenance of the SQL Environment whenever required (i.e. system implementations and maintenance may be performed in off hours)
- Adhere to timelines and quality of the assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.