Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our Content & Technology Solutions group as Feed Operations Specialist.
The global Content & Technology Solutions group is responsible for the growth and support of FactSet’s DataFeed products. Our aim is to streamline client’s internal processes with FactSet data delivery via FTP or web services. A career at FactSet is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience within the financial industry which will lead to further exciting career opportunities.
In this role, you will be expected to gain a comprehensive understanding of CTS products and delivery technologies, to be a key contributor to defining and expanding the product packages available, and enhancing and adding features that provide connectivity, scalability, and enhanced usability. You will work closely with a broadly distributed group of Content, Product, Strategy, Sales & Support, Engineering, and Quality Assurance.Job Responsibilities
- Operational - Monitoring Job Status and Resolution SDF File monitoring: Missing Input Files and Failed Jobs (non-size check related) – OFM and FactSet Configurable Job Status: Filtered, Workflow, etc. Data Validation Size Check Failures Resolve Test Manager Failures that report unexpected data issues related to foreign keys, data outliers, etc. SRF Monitoring – research schema related issues and establish workflow to addr exceptions (failures and warnings) Communication Send ad-hoc FactSet Notify messages when additional client notification is required Partner with internal teams and OFM providers to resolve upstream delays in a timely manner
- Process & Projects - OFM Provider Check-ins Create/Maintain internal documents that addr SOP handling Drive/prioritize enhancements to SOPs Client Usage trends: Reporting/trend analysis on Usage, RPD traffic trends, net/new clients, fastest growing in terms of client count Content trends including databases sizes over time, universe changes and coverage stats Schedule/time analysis and DBL key changes to reduce noise of Notifys
: Strong data analysis skills, experience with SQL and Python
, data manipulation, ETL experience, troubleshooting, strong communication skills (verbal and written)General Skills
- Industry experience should be around 1 to 4 years
- Technical: Feed Products processes (workflow, input feeds, deltas, QA),internal publishing workflows, ETL processes, operations
- Content Knowledge: understanding of general data management included in relevant DataFeed packages, build relationship with content team and engineers
- Analysis: Provide feedback from RPDs/Issuer Tracker requests to analyze and recommend bug fixes and enhancements to US PD team
- Internal Tools: Suggest features/functionality for internal tools such as Support Portals, FocalPoint, Kibana, to help make support more self-sufficient and to provide more transparency to the SDF process.
- Communication: Send client facing notification, communicate directly with OFM providers and upstream FactSet content teams to resolve issues