Field Operation executives must possess outstanding leadership and communication skills.
They will be on field onboarding the fleets, verifying the documents, resolving challenges and
will be responsible for the successful delivery of cars. He must understand the company's needs
and communicate with driver partner to how they should work and meet the company’s goals.
The Person should be confident, driven, organized, analytical, able to identify obstacles and find
ways to overcome them.
1. Communicate companies guideline to driver partners
2. Onboarding the car and drivers as per the company’s guidelines
3. Verifying the documents of car and driver
4. Should able to understand the fleet management system of the company.
5. Help driver partners for understanding the system. Be present every time in case of
emergency with car/driver.
6. Ensuring implementation of SOPs on service, repair & accidents repairs as per
7. Handling of escalations through empanelled workshops & central teams.
8. Process audit at the service provider location.
9. Managing quality control of fleets and drivers on Instacar platform. .
10. Responsible for the successful delivery of the car with driver to customers.
Type of Person:
2. Must have a smartphone
3. English + Hindi + Kannada speaking and writing skills
4. Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills
1. Who has previously worked in field operations & Also specifically in the mobility industry
2. Kannada speaking preferred.
Salary and Other Terms
1. 2.76 Lakhs fixed CTC per annum
2. One day off in a week but on weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
never on weekends( Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
3. No other leaves allowed.