Sales Executive: Job Description
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering their queries, offering advice and maintaining customer satisfaction, introducing new products and also establishing new business.
Key skills for sales executives:
Excellent interpersonal skills
Meeting Sales Goals
Motivation for Sales
Responsibilities:1) Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
2) Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services.
3) Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
4) Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
5) Meet with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns about our proposal.
Requirements:1. Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
2. Proficiency in English and Hindi.
3. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
4. Fast learner and passion for sales.
5. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
6. Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
Having Exposure of B2B Sales, Cooperate Sales, Direct Sales, And Institutional Sales & Channel Sales.
Generating Own leads.
Submitting Daily call reports to Reporting Manager.
The role involves learning of B2B Sales and promoting services of Sales & Profit with large corporate.
Qualifications:Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
Strategic leadership ability.
At least 2 years to 12 years of B2B sales & hard core sales experience.
Note: It should be depends upon their knowledge & experience proof.