The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for Transaction processing/Data Entry/Insurance Verification for clients in the Outsourcing Industry. You should be flexible to work in shifts.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Handle data effectively
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent (10+2+3) with minimum 0-1 year work experience in healthcare domain
- Basic knowledge of healthcare domain
- Good Communication Skills with fluency
- Ability to work under pressure situations
We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.About Business Unit
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Patient/Payor Authorization knowledge/experience will be preferred
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Ambitious individual who can work under direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.