Responsible for processing Invoices, creating payments proposal and resolving queries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Processing Invoices from various locations for payment.
- Ability to manage invoice volumes with accuracy and on time.
- Handling all inquiries relating to accounts payable issues.
- Maintaining records to ensure all information held is always accurate
- Compiling management reports and assisting with audits.
- Obtaining approval for payment proposal.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Supplier payment runs.
- Supplier reconciliations
- Understand, support and comply with current Molex policies, MBM and practices related business programs. Including but not limited to Government Regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S),Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM),and Management Systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will BringRequired
- 5+ years of work experience in accounting and finance.
- 2 years+ working experiences in P2P in a Shared Service environment.
- Exposure to QAD Application
- Experience in Procure To Pay Process (onsite or remote) Ability to Report work on Trackers accurately on time.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and assertive when dealing with external and internal customers
- Effective problem solving skills to help identify root cause
- Excellent in Excel ,Word, and presentation skills
- Strong sense of internal control, SOP and accuracy
- Proficient with current computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work with high volume in systematic way
- Ability to work in a high performing team.
- Quick learner and ability to work under stringent timelines
- High degree of professional integrity
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Flexible to work overtime to meet deadlines
Bachelor in Commerce [B.Com}