Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
· Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
· Maintain up-to-date billing system
· Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies
· Follow established procedures for processing receipts
· Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
· Perform account reconciliations
· Ensure TDS reconciliation and arranging TDS certificates.
· Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
· Generate age analysis
· Review AR aging to ensure compliance
· Review credit limits & payment terms of customers.
· Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
· Assist with month-end closing
· Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly AR reports.
· Should be proficient in excel.