About Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited
We are one of the India based management consulting firms, where innovative and creative thinking, inspired people and a passion for results come together for extraordinary impact. Our initial target is initial small enterprises, startups, and the growing organization has considered for growth in their filed. We are providing a complete dedicated team and providing solutions to their all needs and aspect like human resource forecasting, initial finance management, and capital management, information technology-related issues. we are also conducting business research and market research in different sectors like education, hospitality, e-commerce, and digital marketing aspects.
In this current scenario, human resource management and forecasting is a very challenging job for any organization. We provide a great and outstanding solution which can make the organization a future balanced organization.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Provide support in accounting, internal controls, MIS, reconciliation, AR, AP, etc.
2. Support in process documentation across organization and review internal control testing
3. Work on financial modeling, valuation, and investment banking knowledge will be plus.
4. Manage auditing, accounting tax compliance chartered accountant indirect taxation
5. Manage complete GST work
Required Candidate profile:
CA Final & CA IPCC max 2nd attempt.B.COM 60%+. - CA final-exemption in direct or indirect tax. GMCS + Advanced ITT Completed status. Certification in MS office. Internship experience in GST related handling
1. Candidates who have passed CPT & IPCC examination of ICAI (both groups together) in the first attempt
2. Candidate who will be completing or have completed two years of articleship
3. Candidate with good functional knowledge and strong academics
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Aug'20 and 11th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings